Baruch Enterprises Ltd - Electronic Engineering Apprentice Level 3
Not taking applications
Established in the early 1970s Baruch Enterprises Limited has grown into the largest distributor and manufacturer of batteries for all applications in consumer and industrial markets in addition we have expanded our range of products into manufacturing design and sales of mobile phone accessories and many other electrical products.
Therefore, we require a motivated and innovative apprentice who would like to train to become a fully qualified Electronic Engineer, you would learn about;
- Testing electrical equipment and parts for continuity, current, voltage, and resistance.
- Assist with the Electronic Design/test/Machines
- Assist with Designs for new Electrical, Electronics and Pneumatic systems for production machines operation and improvement
- Assist with Testing products and build new test rigs for previously untested products if necessary
- Log all test results in both paper and digital formats as per the manual
- Assist with Testing Products and examine documents to CE standards and maintain documents as necessary
- Provide basic IT support
- Attending college and undertake studies as required
We are an ISO9001:2015 certified company who excels in a very strong customer service and a high customer satisfaction. We have a very strong R&D department inventing many new and innovative products and improving existing ones.