J2 Recruitment is an ambitious and forward thinking recruitment consultancy with a reputation for delivering outstanding service to both clients and candidates alike. Founded in 2015, the company has grown dramatically and looks after the recruitment requirements for hundreds of clients.
As an ambitious and growing business, both internally and externally, we are needing a passionate and creative individual who has great attention to detail and excellent writing skills to perform administrative tasks for Leaders in Care and occasionally manage our social media. The role will be varied and will include supporting the PA to the Directors, as well as other tasks/projects. This is a brilliant opportunity to make this role your own and be part of developing the brand of an exciting business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sending out our candidate Aftercare packs.
- Purchasing for the office and office maintenance.
- Chasing compliance.
- Formatting CV’s where needed.
- Advert Writing.
- Chasing confirmation of hires & invoices with clients.
- Data input.
- Liaising with candidates and clients for the consultants.
- Delegated tasks from the PA.
- Keeping systems up to date.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for Leaders, covering Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn and to update these platforms with job adverts. Could also potentially cover J2 recruitment’s social media platforms.
- Organise employees’ birthday celebrations.
- Resourcing candidates.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong time keeping and punctuality skills
- Previous experience within admin would be desirable but not essential
- Exceptional communication skills in both written and verbal format
- The ideal candidate should be hard-working and passionate about business administration
- Show a willingness to go above and beyond
- Adaptability and capability to manage a busy and varied workload
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C (9-5) in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent) at grade C or above.
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
What's on offer to the successful Apprentice?
- Internal and external training from industry-leading trainer
- A progressive, fast-paced and tech-based working environment with the opportunity to work alongside a fantastic team of motivated and passionate consultants
- Access to amazing staff incentives alongside regular development programmes, which have ensured our staff retention rate is way above industry average
- Unbeatable company culture, mixing a lively working environment with regular company events including monthly team builds, incentives and restaurant/bar outing
- Contemporary, urban office space complete with a built-in bar, pool table and games console
- Relaxed dress code
- 24 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, there is scope to progress well within the company and continue your career.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.