S&D are one of Scotland's largest home improvements companies, with expertise in driveways, general building and landscaping. With over 25 years in the sector, they have become the first choice for many across Glasgow and the surrounding area. S&D Home Improvements are currently looking for a hard working individual to join their team as an administration apprentice. Located in Bearsden, you will be part of a small but hard working administration team who pride themselves on high levels of customer service. If you are local, looking to start your career as an apprentice in an administration role, this could be perfect for you.
- Screening calls and taking detailed, accurate messages where necessary
- Weekly stationery inventories to ensure all stock is up to date and ordering more when necessary
- Managing and distributing all incoming and outgoing post
- Photocopying, faxing, binding and filing all company documents
- Wednesday meeting set up and organising refreshments
- Helping with email correspondence
- Updating contact lists on the company database
- Office cover during staff holidays
- Snagging - liasing with customers and booking appointments
- Notification letters - typing and putting in envelopes
- All leads - Logging, allocating and contacting
- Social Media - Updating Facebook, allocating leads and responding to queries
- Confidence is a must, you'll be engaging with clients both external and internal.
- Communication is key, therefore being able to gather correct information and passing this on will be very important
- Good telephone manner
- Time management, not just getting to work on time but being able to priorities tasks and your time in work is integral
- Monday to Friday
- GBP 163 to GBP 230 per week
- Weekly pay
- Friendly and fun office environment
- Small team
- Branded work fleece
- 2 weeks off over the festive period (set holidays)
Future Career Progression:
- Administration Manager
- GBP 14,000 per annum plus annual increases
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.