You will work for a dynamic and continuously growing business which has driven its way to impressive growth in both headcount and turnover. The firm has been named Law Firm of the Year eight times and consistently delivers excellent results.They offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to develop your career over a period which will continue to bring exciting challenges and opportunities for all involved.Would you like to become part of the team at one of Scotland's leading law firms?
Ranked in The Times Scotland Best Law Firms 2020, Harper Macleod are looking for a Business Administration apprentice to join their Personal Injury team based in the Glasgow office. This is an excellent opportunity to develop within a business that has supported a massive 48 apprentices through their qualification in partnership with QA!
As a First Response Agent within the firms Personal Injury and Reparation department you will be involved in reviewing claims from potential new clients and assessing if the claim should be progressed to a Solicitor. The role will also involve managing social media enquiries as well as collecting evidence from clients in relation to claims being progressed by the team.
Daily duties include:
- Answering all incoming claims enquiries from customers
- Deliver excellent customer service to all clients
- Giving advice on the claim process to customers
- Gathering information such as receipts, photographs or valuations
- Referring doubtful, complex or high-value claims to a Solicitor
- Actively managing enquiries from social media platforms
- Gathering information on new claims referred to the department
- Full training will be provided
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- IT Skills including MS Office
- Preferably Higher qualifications in Maths, English or Business/Administration
- Monday to Friday 9:00am -5:30pm
- GBP 16,380 per annum
Future Career Progression:
- You will be working for an organisation keen to grow and develop young people with apprentices in this area being promoted or moving into other areas of the business including Marketing, Paralegal and Learning & Development.
- Should you perform well in this role you will have the opportunity to remain as a permanent member of staff.
- Should your role and responsibilities grow on completion of your apprenticeship your management team will discuss salary at this time.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.