Leaders in the UK, ICS grow and diversify the markets we serve by recruiting and retaining the best people, empowering them with innovative technology solutions. Our aim is to be the first choice partner for health, life sciences and social care professionals and providers, across the globe. Our solutions are delivered through three segments.
You’ll assess, change/refine and implement business processes and related information systems to continuously increase their effectiveness and make sure that they are properly aligned with the company’s strategic direction.
You'll provide support to the IT Projects department, assisting the Lead Business Analyst in delivering Business development and implementation projects (for example CRM, BI, Digital and Mobile Apps), manage transition from projects (new developments) to the support phase (train, BAU and maintenance).
Being allocated to an identified operations division within the group, you will gain a detailed understanding of the processes, culture and priorities of each division, to enable you to proactively propose and implement solutions which will improve efficiently, productivity and quality for all brands within the group. Solutions could be based on IT system changes or development, but equally could be the implementation of existing functionality, providing quick wins to demanding customers.
You will be required to share best practice with your Business Analyst colleagues to ensure that successful solutions and processes are rolled out the widest possible user base.
- Capture and document detailed and complex user requirements, and communicate these clearly to business users, in-house IT professionals, and external partners
- Understanding requirements to determine suitable vendors in the market place for a best fit solution and working through the RFI process for the on-boarding of new 3rdparty suppliers
- Working closely with Project Managers to rollout new systems, and new versions of existing systems, to include data migration, system integration and training
- Identifying and collating system improvements
- Communication and documentation to users of new release features
- Testing and implementing system upgrades
- Investigate and document business functions, processes, logic and rules, information flows and data structures, using various methodical and consistent techniques
- Collection of standard workflow processes for multiple services
- Collaborating with other team members to define the workflow processes ‘As Is’ and their requirements (‘To Be’)
- On-going product and supplier management
- Maintenance and creation of support documentation
Desirable skills and personal attributes:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A highly motivated and enthusiastic team member
- Well organised, and familiar with Project Management Methodologies
- Product and Supplier management
- Experience in the Recruitment Health sector is desirable but not essential
- UK travel is involved
- It is desirable that the ideal candidate is a graduate in the Information Technology or Business fields
- A-Levels in ICT/Business/Computing
- Or an Apprenticeship in a similar subject (this must be at least the level below the planned programme)
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.