SmartPA are a hugely ambitious company and we are growing year on year. We pride ourselves on offering our clients the most efficient, cost-effective ways to handle their business tasks and admin support. Our accredited SmartPAs are of the highest standard and are matched with companies across all sectors. Whether we’re disrupting the perception of admin workers or transforming business support across the world, we’re passionate about affecting change for the better.
An exciting opportunity to join the SmartPA team has become available.This is a varied role which would suit someone with an outgoing personality and positive attitude!
The role of the Business Support Apprentice will be to assist in maintaining all current client relationships. It will also involve updating clients and sending task reports, ensuring the client is making full use of their package.This is a fantastic chance to grow with a rapidly expanding organisation!
- Assisting with various administrative tasks
- Inbox and diary management for a number of clients
- PA support (travel bookings, event coordination)
- Document production, data entry and financial administration
- Social media, copywriting and marketing strategy support
- Ad hoc work including formatting of documents, data entry and proof reading
- Keeping in regular contact with clients and proactively managing their expectations
- Assist with onboarding new clients, building rapport and extracting information, liaising with the sales team to fully understand client expectations of service
- Ensure all client processes and documents are saved and filed in the correct location using approved SmartPA technology (as per COE processes) and within GDPR guidelines
- Ensure all work is tracked and recorded using SmartPA approved technology
- Assist in creating reports, to be communicated to the COE manager
- Manage and meet individual and team KPIs according to the business objectives
- A team player - you are a people person and enjoy pulling together with other team members and departments to get stuff done
- Creative - ability to think on their feet, problem solve and find positive solutions
- Positive - we believe in being radiators, not drains. Bad days happen, but it’s how you deal with them
- A self-starter - no explanation required
- Invested - being observant and aware of what’s going on around you
- Caring - going the extra mile to ensure your colleagues and clients are supported
- Empathetic - ability to 'put yourself in someone else’s shoes’
- Respectful - considerate of people’s time and priorities
- Patient - ability to stay calm under pressure
- Passionate - striving to be the best part of someone’s day
- Proactive - spot and raise or remedy situations when they arise
- 37.5 hours
- GBP 12580
- A range of company benefits
- There will be 6 monthly pay increases based on performance with a view to a permanent role on completion of apprenticeship
- National Living Wage
The Modern Apprenticeship Programme is targeted at building our workforce of the future. Funding for training is available for applicants aged 16-19 and for disabled and care-experienced applicants between the ages of 20-29. Please ensure, if you are applying for a Modern Apprentice post, that you meet one of these criteria.
You will be supported throughout your apprentice journey by a dedicated QA Assessor, you will undertake an X Programme which leads to the achievement of an SCQF level 6.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.