Business and Sales Apprentice
Technology & Telecommunications
This role is suitable for someone ambitious that is seeking a career in IT Sales, as well as someone who is tenacious and target driven. The position will require a keen focus on providing administrative support to a highly motivated successful team with an additional focus on developing new leads and opportunities.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems
- Manage sales orders and quotations
- Liaise with account managers and field sales to develop specific sales strategies
- Exceed targets generating appointments and calling
- Create, update and maintain customer contact records using Autotask
- Ensuring customer care is delivered and customers are retained in a sustainable manner, underpinned by Joskos’s key values
- Deliver high-quality calls
One of the fastest-growing EFA ICT Services Providers in the Education ICT Sector, BETT 2016 ICT Company of the Year, are currently looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Sales Apprentice looking to progress their career in Sales.