Care Inn Ltd manages a group of care homes across South Wales.The ethos of the group is to provide quality care and ensure that privacy, dignity and choice for our residents is at the core of everything we do. The company has been operating in the care sector for over fifteen years and has developed a respected reputation in the industry.
We believe in providing person-centred care to enhance the quality of life for our residents through nutrition, meaningful activities and the medical care and facilities. No two residents are the same and therefore their well-being is supported by assessing their conditions and charting a plan that suits their needs.We take great pride in looking after all our homes, and continuously strive to keep our facilities updated and modern.
Main Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Running purchase ledger including invoice posting, reconciliations and payment runs.
- Entering payments in Sage Line 50
- Calculations and posting journals for various accruals and prepayments
- Resolving external and internal queries
- A significant role in the quarter end process, including ownership of specific areas of the Profit & Loss and Balance sheet
- Identifying opportunities to continuously improve financial systems and processes and implement these changes.
- Producing ad-hoc reports to communicate financial performance to management
- Various other ad-hoc duties within the finance department
We are seeking an apprentice to join our busy yet friendly Finance team at the Head Office in Ruislip. This individual will play a key role in the operational function of the Finance Team. This is an excellent opportunity for an AAT student or someone who wants to build a career in accountancy and would like to gain practical experience.