Chandler Garvey - Office Junior - Apprentice
Not taking applications
Chandler Garvey is an independent firm of Commercial Property Consultants/Chartered Surveyors established 40 years ago, with offices in High Wycombe, Aylesbury Slough, Amersham, and Marlow and is active throughout the Greater Thames Valley. The firm offers owners and occupiers a unique regional coverage across all the principal commercial general practice disciplines, The Head Office in High Wycombe occupies modern offices within the town centre which provide a fantastic open plan working environment. The firm is wholly owned by the Board of Directors, giving true independence and the ability to react quickly to changing market conditions. There is a strong belief within the firm in achieving a good work-life balance and providing staff with all the tools and training they need to develop their careers and achieve their personal goals. We continue to challenge our approach to Commercial property and are always looking for innovative ways to improve on how we work and the service we deliver to our clients and applicants.
- Assist with answering the phone and meet and greet clients and visitors
- Assist with looking after guests with teas and coffees etc and helping to set out the catering, crockery, drinks, etc for meetings held in the Board room • Making up files for new properties within the various departments
- Assist with archiving old files and arranging to go into storage
- Keeping the CRM system updated
- Logging property keys in and out
- Keep filing system up to date
- Keeping the kitchen stocked with tea, coffee, kitchen roll and all the detergents etc and the bathroom supplies too.
- Monthly stationery check.
- Updating AP with new photos, descriptions, floor plans and sending to RM
- Ordering signboards and floorplans
- Updating Twitter with new instructions and deals done and putting industry
- specific posts onto social media
- Getting weekly updates from team for social media
- Assist with corporate branding projects, including campaigns and events
- Keeping Holiday chart up to date
- Support Credit Controller with basic purchase and sales ledger, bank
- reconciliation and some credit control