Make your qualifications into a lifelong career. Apply now to gain great progression roots and career opportunities.
You will be working for...A Charity that aims to support individuals and organisations to actively promote and develop rugby union and its values, as personified by the sports personality himself and to help provide opportunities for youngsters in sports.The Foundation was set up 6 years ago. This charity has a fantastic work ethos and it is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in every aspect of how the charity runs.
Be part of QA’s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion. To develop and promote the sport of rugby union and its values, to encourage and provide sporting opportunities for young people, to create an educative centre which will include the sports personality Archive. Fantastic opportunity to grow in the organisation and look to learn every aspect of a charity. Get a great start in the field of event management.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has personality, is engaging, potential to be good team player, has energy and common sense, respectful, disciplined, good work ethic, keen to learn, good listener.
- Attending and supporting BMF events (Candidate will have the opportunity to shadow and work alongside event coordinator and develop event planning and facilitation skills through appropriate CRM system)
- Generating and sending invoices to prize winners and ensuring that the events payment spreadsheets are kept updated. (Full training opportunity for use of Adobe software)
- Liaising and corresponding with prize winners for all enquiries, sending payment reminders and requests for invoices from supply companies and supporters through Digital Financial Systems .
- Communicating and co-ordinating with the rest of the team on the status of winner’s payments and receipt of prizes and vouchers
- Providing support to explore new prizes for Silent and Main Auctions (will be given training in desktop research techniques).
- Maintaining updates on BMF Website and Social Media pages (full training opportunity to learn and develop skills with Adobe Muse)
- Basic administration and organisational skills (emailing, phone skills)
- Communication skills - Will be required to engage in daily correspondence and have the ability to deal with enquiries and liaise with the team in an effective and timely manner
- Basic computer skills - successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop skills in using Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, and utilisation of data storage and migration software
- Creative with ability/confidence to liaise with event guests and event team
- At least 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.The ideal candidate will be someone who has personality, is engaging, potential to be good team player, has energy and common sense, respectful, disciplined, good work ethic, keen to learn, good listener and above all a great sense of humour.
Monday - Friday 9am until 5.00pm
GBP 10,000 per annum
To grow with a great Charity in the field of Sports All Educational travel and accommodation for apprenticeship related education covered.
Future Career Progression:
Can learn all aspects of events and the Charity Important Information
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.