Charlie Bighams Ltd - Mechatronics Maintenance Apprenticeship Level 3
Now approaching our 25th anniversary, Charlie Bighams is the number one brand in the chilled pre-prepared meal category. With over 50 dishes available in major supermarkets, our distinctive wooden trays and illustrated packaging make us instantly recognisable on-shelf.Charlie Bighams has achieved impressive YOY growth since launch and we continue to grow in a sustainable way. We now employ over 500 people across two thriving kitchens in London and Somerset.
At Charlie Bighams you will be part of a friendly and energetic team to maintain the machinery and mechanisms that help to make our delicious food.
During your apprenticeship you will;
- Read and interpret relevant data and documentation used to maintain components, equipment and systems
- Carry out condition monitoring of plant and equipment
- Carry out planned maintenance activities on plant and equipment
- Carry out complex fault diagnosis and repair activities on high technology engineered systems.
- Maintaining mechanical equipment
- Maintaining fluid & pneumatic power equipment
- Maintaining electrical & electronic equipment
- Maintaining process control equipment
This list is not exhaustive.We require a Mechatronics Maintenance Engineering Apprentice to begin a journey with us to become skilled maintenance engineers. You will be working with a skilled maintenance team working on the machinery that produces and packages Charlie Bighams food for distribution nationwide and beyond.