Are you the go-to guy for IT and Telecoms problems in your family?
If so Russell Telecom is the company for you! Established in 1984, Russell Telecom are recognised as one of the longest established telecommunications providers in the region. With over 30 years' experience providing their customer nothing but the best in terms of service, equipment and value for money.
Due to growth within their company, they are now looking for a confident Communications Apprentice to join their small team of experts!
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not limited to):
- Shadowing engineers on customer sites dealing with faults
- Installing wiring as trainees working closely with engineers
- Installation of telephone business systems and cloud-based systems on customer sites
- Programming equipment on-site and working in a workshop environment to include remote programming,
Full training and support will be provided throughout your Apprenticeship by Baltic Apprenticeships and Russell Telecom.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Good communication skills
- A genuine interest in IT
- Basic Knowledge of computer hardware and software
- A methodical and logical troubleshooting mindset
- Interest in communication Technology
- A minimum of Grade 3 in Maths and Grade 4 in English Language, or equivalent is required for this role
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £ 9262.50 per annum
- Monday to Friday 9am- 5pm
- 20 Days holidays plus bank holidays
- Length of service holiday increases
- Internal training
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.