Employer: Financial Conduct Authority
Wage: £365.40 Per Week
Hours: 35.00 Per Week
The Retail Lending Department in the Supervision - Retail & Authorisations Division leads for the FCA on the supervision of consumer credit and mortgage firms. This role will involve assessing, prioritising and taking action to mitigate a variety of emerging or crystallising risks for a large portfolio of firms.
Your key responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of cases, assessing the risk each case poses to our objectives and compliance against our rules.
- Applying investigative and research methodologies to understand how firms operate and their impact on their customers.
- Analysing and assessing information about the risks firm pose to their customers and to the integrity of the markets they operate in, and developing effective and efficient strategies to mitigate those risks.
- Maintaining and developing effective relationships with stakeholders, both internally and externally including negotiating with firms and sometimes delivering tough messages.
Career and family leave, flexible working options, a minimum of 25 days’ holiday, a non-contributory pension, private healthcare, interest-free season ticket loans, a performance-based bonus, a subsidised on-site fitness centre (London only), a subsidised restaurant, charity and volunteering initiatives, sports and social clubs, a reflection and multi-faith room and free eye tests.
- Minimum of 2 A Levels at grades A-C (or equivalent)
- 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (C) including Maths and English or equivalent qualifications.