Myhotelbreak.com is a family owned UK business, based in Scotland, they operate with hotels that arepartners with many being with them for over 20 years. Myhotelbreak.com is a leading online short break operator providing thousands of offers at over 500 hotels across the UK. Our continued growth and success comes as a result of our hardworking team dedicated to making sure we have the best hotel deals out there. Our environment is relaxed, yet fast paced and we are ever evolving with the times to make sure we keep ahead of the game. Being a family run business, our staff are at the forefront of everything we do.
- Working on CRM booking system. This is used to make and change bookings.
- Respond to emails and messages received through our social channel, Facebook, live chat online and messengers.
- Working with the team to answer all enquiries within a timely manner
- Contacting hotels and potential customers where required.
- Sending emails and responding back to enquiries
- Dealing with customer enquiries and bookings over the phone
- Additional tasks or projects may need to be undertaken depending on the needs of the company or department, such as assisting with product or marketing.
- Administration duties
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Confident telephone and face to face manner IT literate
- Good communication skills written and oral
- Good attention to detail
- Well organised and adaptable
- Highly motivated work ethic and ability to use own initiative
- Excellent time management and attendance
- A can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn & progress
Shift work - 9 - 5:30 or 11-8 / Some weekend work
GBP 5.50 per hour
28 days holiday
Team night out.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.