BAM Nuttall is one of Royal BAM Group’s ten operating companies. One of Europe’s largest contractors, along with BAM Construct UK and BAM PPP in the UK, we offer safe and secure employment and opportunities for our people to develop exceptional skills and experience, and harness innovation to build sustainable infrastructure.
We work collaboratively, forming strong alliances with our customers, supply chain and industry. As a well-run profitable business, we aim to achieve a net positive impact on society and the planet. Our heritage lies in changing cities towns and communities for the better. Acting as a responsible employer and partner has shaped who we are.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality, and our employment practices support inclusivity and work-life balance, including flexible hours; accessibility support; investment in training and technology; fair opportunities.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our team. As a Data Analyst Apprentice, you will collect, study and analyse data to provide valuable business insights. You will work towards a Level 4 Apprenticeship with QA Apprenticeships, which will involve both on and off the job learning.
Main responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the resolution of support incidents via the Support System
- Processing change / system requests via agreed ICT systems
- Configuring ETL solutions to deliver information into the corporate data warehouse
- Assisting, where instructed, with ICT Management
- Configuring data warehouse and manage user access capability in line with GDPR & ISO 27001
- Receiving direction and implement as requested
- Recording data requests, owners and data sources
- Developing SQL queries to interrogate data source and distribute information for user requests via approved systems and to approved standards
- Completing all college and apprenticeship work on time and to a high standard
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks
- Good communication skills
- IT literate
- Ability to work as part of a team
- 2 A-levels (including Maths or IT) or a Level 3 IT apprenticeship
- GCSE English and Maths Grade 4 (C) or equivalent