Aspire Care Group provides residential care and independent living support for individuals with a variety of conditions including, but not limited to:
Mental health disorders (e.g. schizophrenia, personality disorders, bipolar depression)
Mild, moderate and acute learning disabilities, Autism & Asperger’s syndrome, Challenging behaviour and Substance abuse.
Our residential care homes offer long term care, respite and short break care, rehabilitation and individual support within the community.
As an apprentice, you’ll collect, organise and study data to provide insight into how Aspire Wellbeing is performing.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- Understand and interpret data based on business need
- Producing data to a high calibre
- Verification of invoice received against services /goods received
- Analysis of staff attendance incorporating the use of the Bradford factor to enable trend analysis
- Verifications of hours delivered against budget hours of each care service
- Create reports from staff and customer surveys, perform trend analysis
- Performing audits on HR database creating report to ensure company compliance
- Analysis of staff recruitment and retention data
- Careful documentation of all steps of the development process
- Assisting with other ad hoc duties when required
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- Proven computer aptitude
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral, interpersonal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people at different levels within an organisation
- Excellent eye to detail
- Ability to manage workload and adhere to deadlines
- A systematic and logical approach to tasks
- Results orientated
Desired qualification requirements:
- 3x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject.
- As well as GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week, 9am - 5:30pm (Hours May Vary)
£10,000 per annum. (Flexibility depending on experience)
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.