Collinson is a global leader in loyalty and benefits. We use our expertise and products to craft customer experiences which enable some of the world’s best known brands to acquire, engage and retain the most demanding and choice-rich customers.
We are the trusted partner behind many of the world’s leading financial services, airline, hotel and retail brand’s loyalty initiatives, customer benefits and reward programmes. Our solutions drive more profitable customer relationships, enrich their travel experiences, protect what matters and assist in times of need. Our solutions include loyalty services, airport lounge access, airport experiences, travel insurance, health solutions, travel risk management, flight disruption assistance.
We take our 30 years’ experience working with household names such as American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Avios, Flying Blue, BA, Asia Miles and Radisson Blue, in over 170 countries, and help our clients to deliver the smarter experiences it takes to differentiate their propositions, and help them win deeper devotion from their customers. Collinson is a privately-owned entrepreneurial business with 2,000 passionate people working in 20 locations worldwide.
As part of the Data Delivery Team, you will undertake various activities and tasks associated with ongoing delivery and support of a number of leading global company’s global marketing programmes.
You’ll be responsible for helping to deliver accurate data reports, communication extracts, customer / supplier support, web management and financial administration. You’ll also communicate with internal departments to articulate a variety of briefs focused around data and operational processes in order to provide general support to the Client Services team.
This is an entry-level position for someone looking to build a career in a data technical delivery environment.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Preparation and creation of customer data files used in digital client campaigns across a variety of digital media platforms.
- Identify, collect and migrate data to/from a range of internal and external systems
- Manipulate and link different data sets as required
- Interpret and apply the organisations data and information security standards, policies and procedures to data management activities
- Measure and report on digital marketing activities
- Collect and compile data from different sources
- Perform database queries across multiple tables to extract data for analysis
- Assist with data quality checking and cleansing
- Apply structured techniques to problem solving, and analyses problems and resolves issues across a variety of digital platforms
More specifically for this role the candidate will perform the following tasks as part of a team:
- Produce customer data files for use in digital marketing campaigns
- Preparing and distributing data reports on a weekly basis
- Carrying out ad-hoc manipulation of data in response to requests from the client or other team members
- Supporting with data investigations related to client queries, customer accounts / points calculations queries, sales information, data analysis output and system errors
- Support with the delivery of customer email communications, which may include:
- Liaising with internal departments, client or 3rdparties to source information, checking information, manage timelines, obtain authorisation and secure approvals
- Prepare data for loading onto the email delivery platform for communications
- Prepare data for loading into the campaign analysis tool
- Generate post campaign reports and share findings with internal stakeholders and clients
- Preparing, managing and checking content for customer website front-end
- Managing, setting up and testing content / rules for website back-end
- Investigating, resolving and testing system issues in conjunction with Client Service and IT teams
- Monitoring stock levels and ordering new stock where required
- Completing checks on Limited Stock report and checking it against figures in the system
Customer / supplier support:
- Managing the customer & supplier support email inboxes, responding to queries in line with agreed service level agreements
- Responding and escalating issues reported via customer & supplier support email inboxes
- Using the system to investigate and manually award points to customers with missing points claims
- Completing checks on supplier invoices received
- Submitting supplier invoices for payment and updating the payment spread sheet
- Assisting and supporting the team with administration and office tasks as required
- Adhering to company processes and where necessary supporting the team to document and improve processes.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good at problem solving/data analysis
- Highly organised, with effective time management and the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to think laterally and work in a proactive manner
- Clear and confident communication skills, both verbal and written
- Natural ability to work as part of a team
- Good level of education
- Enthusiasm for the role and an interest in data, analytics and reporting.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel is essential
Experience (when applicable):
- Highly motivated with a mature, professional attitude and genuine interest in the role
- Able to understand how to manage delivery expectations and priorities of multiple stakeholders (internal and client)
- Experience of working in an environment where attention to detail is critical
- Experience of working with data (desirable)
- Experience of communicating with customers (desirable)
- A-Levels in ICT/Business/Computing
- Or an Apprenticeship in a similar subject (this must be at least the level below the planned programme)
- Or an International Baccalaureate at level 3 in ICT
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.