Looking for your next step? Do you think that an administration apprenticeship is the right route for you? Looking to work with an energetic and social team? We are offering an unique administration apprenticeship based in Paisley. This opportunity is a job shared between two different companies (don't worry, they are based in the same office! )
Crazy Capers providers a quality out of school care service across Renfrewshire. We open daily during school term time, providing breakfast clubs and after school care service including school holidays. Fibromyalgia Action UK is the UK’s National charity.
We aim to raise awareness of the condition and to promote change in awareness and the availability of treatment options.
Alongside your duties and responsibilities, you will complete a Digital Applications Support apprenticeships delivered by QA. This will be a mixture of
- 1-2-1 mentoring
- work-based assessment
- classroom training.
Key systems used:
- Microsoft- Word, Excel and Outlook
- Connect Childcare - Accounts / Booking system
- Sivi CRM
Duties and Responsibilities at Crazy Capers:
- Managing the Connect Childcare system
- Keeping all information up to date
- Managing the registers for each day and weeks
- Amending details on Connect Childcare when necessary
- Entering correct details on Connect Childcare to raise invoices correctly and chasing up payments if required
- Using BrightHR to record staff working hours and keeping all personnel details up to date
- Updating all social media platforms including Facebook, posting photos, updating information Fibromyalgia Actions UK
- Monitoring the online shop for the charity, processing orders and deliveries
- Using the SIVI CRM system to create new member records
- Issuing information packs for delivery
- Responding to all internal and external communications including email to ensure successful delivery in a suitable professional manner
- Answering all phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well in a team
- Effective time management skills during busy period
- Effective listening skills to be able to advise the customer appropriately
- Monday - Friday
- 9am - 5pm
- GBP 5 per hour
- A salary boost at the end of the apprenticeship
- Fun and social working atmosphere
- Lots of opportunity to take on more opportunities and to progress
Future Career Progression:
- Opportunity to secure a permanent position
- A salary review is subject to successful completion of Digital Applications Support Apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.