E-Telegence are currently looking for a young and enthusiastic individual to join their team in a busy and dynamic shop environment. This position is designed for an apprentice who is looking to start their career and who has a genuine interest in modern technology and happy engaging with customers over the phone, face to face and through email.
- Creating, updating and processing support tickets
- Processing invoices through KashFlow
- Processing orders through POS
- Managing customer inquiries through phone, email and face to face
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing primary IT problems
- Operating as first point of contact with customers
- Over time the role may diversify to include hands on technical support with mobile and IT hardware
- Strong numerical skills
- Good communication, both oral and written
- Logical thinker
- Genuine interest in tech
- Willingness to learn
- Able to take instructions and to execute accurately
- Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm
- GBP 146.25 Per week
Future Career Progression:
- Developing into a technical support or technician for mobile and tablet devices
- Annual salary increases based on performance
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.