Are you looking to for an office career that will allow you to enhance and further develop your digital and administrative skill set?Does working in a supportive team and working with computers and Digital systems sound like a role you would enjoy?We pride ourselves in having a supportive management team who are keen to develop young talent and give them a great opportunity to start a long term career in administration. We have great experience helping School leavers gain work and fully support you to make the transition as easy as possible into work.Candidates will require to possess excellent attendance and timekeeping, strong communication and listening skills, and have a basic understanding of Microsoft packages.The post is a trainee position and you will be given substantial on the job training and support as well as work towards achieving and SCQF6 in Digital applications support through our training partner QA.The successful applicant will be based in our Cumbernauld Head Office.
- Electronic filing
- Scanning to Electronic files
- Updating and maintaining spreadsheets on excel
- Managing time sheets and updating on-line
- Liaising with operational staff to obtain documentation and photographs, and managing staff database
- Managing invoices and purchase order through sage portals
- Managing shared drives to ensure all data is stored securely
- Other general ad-hoc tasks.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a proactive manner of working
- Good attention to detail
- Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm
- GBP 9750
- Annual leave commencing on 28 days (inc 5 public holidays) rising to 32 days over length of service.
Future Career Progression:
- Long term employment on offer for the right candidates in non administrators role full support to.
- Career progression could eventually develop into team leader/supervisor level positions
- GBP 15k plus
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce. For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.