Elite Healthcare established in 1984 providing outstanding in home care services for over 25 years. An entrepreneurial company looking to support you all the way, currently looking for an ambitious and focused individual who is looking to develop themselves towards a fufilling and exciting career.
You will be working within a friendly environment with amenities surrounding the office making this a convenient location with the support required for you to become successful within your new role. An opportunity has arisen with a small, privately-owned business conveniently based in Dundee. They provide tailored at home care services for all ages with locations throughout Scotland.
Currently looking for an ambitious and focused individual who is looking to develop themselves towards a fulfilling and exciting career.Upon the successful completion of this challenging 1 year apprenticeship and training program there is a permanent role available to you with a fantastic salary boost to go with it. If successful you will join a friendly team in Dundee working alongside experienced and motivated professionals and will receive on the job training and mentoring to achieve the following
- Welcoming over 208 new clients on a daily basis.
- Working with specialist audit systems to monitor employees.
- Dealing with weekly rotas to be sealed/stamped and posted.
- Adding staff to their remote CM mobile system.
- Support aspects of recruitment for the team.
- Welcome interviewees into the office.
- A great opportunity to grow as a professional within an entrepreneurial business.
- Their will be structured training courses and an opportunity to obtain professional qualifications.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and time effectively.
- Works well within a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive and happy attitude.
- Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm
- Friday 9am - 1pm
- 36 hours per week
- GBP 10,000 per year
- Starting at a generous apprenticeship wage with the opportunity to move in to a full time position.
- Friday afternoons off.
- Progress from an Apprentice to a full-time permanent employee
- Pay reviews depending on performance
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.