An online flooring retailer who import and distribute flooring throughout the UK and Ireland. They have over 100 years’ combined experience supplying wooden floors to builders, architects and homeowners.
- Collect and investigate account data and generate financial reports
- Daily use of Sage accounting software
- Update spreadsheets on a daily basis using Microcom packagesInput invoices
- Reconciling customer accounts and allocating payments
- Maintain complete online filing system to support financial records
- Track and maintain Inventory records
- General Admin duties
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Must be PC literate and able to use Microsoft packages including: Word, Excel and OutlookWorks well within a team and is self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong written, verbal and telephone communication skillsAdopts a methodical and systematic approach to work and time managementHas good attention to detail and accuracy
GBP 180 per week
On site parking
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.