Dustacco are an engineering company, who specialise in pipework and mechanical services. They care about their clients, putting them at the forefront of what they do.
We are looking for a confident, friendly and organised individual. If this sounds like you, then we have the perfect role to start your career in administration. Dustacco are looking for an apprentice to join their team in an administrative support role. Your role will be to provide a strong support and administration service specifically to the commercial, projects and operational teams.
Dustacco is an established pipework and mechanical services provider, supporting a diverse range of industries across the UK. By placing clients’ needs at the heart of what they do, the business has flourished from its modest beginnings 50 years ago, to one which delivers multi-discipline projects of varying sizes and degrees of complexity.
- Digital filing quote and project files and assisting with month-end accounts filing and archiving using SAGE and Shared Files
- Helping to co-ordinate meeting room bookings using the Online Diary Management System
- Preparing documents for meetings as required using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ordering stationary stock through online stock system
- Assistance with hosting visitors, maintaining professional reception presence (both telephone and face-to-face) and handling incoming messages daily post and telephone enquiries
- Articulate and mannerly telephone skills, personable and calm under pressure
- Confident and friendly
- Good time management and prioritising skills
- Professional attitude and approach
- Customer awareness
- Ability to relate well at all levels
- Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm
- Friday 8am to 2,30pm
- 45 minute daily lunch break
- GBP 10,000 - GBP 12,000 per annum
- 24 days annual leave (plus 6 statuatory days)
- Health & cash plan
- ’Death in Service’ benefit of 4 x basic annual pay from Day 1 of employment
Future Career Progression:
- Potential to take on more responsibility and grow your role
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.