A family run waste management company based in Cumbernauld who are committed to tackling the events of climate change and were the first recycling firm in Scotland to turn rubbish into fuel.They are a sustainable waste management firm who take their private and public sector customers’ rubbish and recycle it.
If working for a company who take the effects of global warming seriously then this is the role for you. Due to continued growth they are looking for a confident and hardworking apprentice to join their team to provide support to their busy office function.
Working in a business office support team your role will consist of the following:
- Speaking with customers via telephone and using a bespoke skip hire system to process customer orders
- Using online templates to provide quotes to customers which are then issued via email
- Processing Sales Invoices via Sage
- Daily use of Microsoft Outlook to email clients with quotes, invoices and pricing information for requested products and service
- Daily data entry of customer information and bookings via Microsoft Excel
- Ad hoc admin duties as when requested
- Confident and outgoing
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication
- Hardworking & Proactive
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn
- Good level of numeracy and good attention to detail
- Nat Min Wage GBP 4.35-GBP 6.15 per hour dependent on age
- Company pension
- 28 days annual leave
Future Career Progression:
- Progression routes available to other roles like account manager, or helpdesk operator
- Increased salary on completion on diploma
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.