Incorporated in 2006, we are an ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO45001 accredited, flexible and innovative Physiotherapy Company with a proven track record of developing proactive occupational health and wellbeing strategies for public and private sector organisations, across an extensive range of industries and professions.
Are you passionate about marketing and creative writing?
Do you love all things social media and Healthcare?
We are searching for an enthusiastic, bright, self-motivated individual to join our team as a Digital Marketing Apprentice.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you'll be responsible for supporting the Group of Businesses in the production of external marketing campaigns utilising email marketing, mobile marketing and social media.
Main role and responsibilities:
Within the Digital Marketing Apprentice role, you'll be responsible for:
- The creation of email and mobile marketing campaigns
- Creation of job advertisements and supporting marketing campaigns
- Management of TDH, Balmoral and AHG social media profiles and blog
- Assist with the production of marketing materials
- With support, building candidate communities, sourcing contact information for new leads
- Updating and maintaining data in our CRM database
- Supporting with planning internal and external events
Other duties include:
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Brochure Designs
- Researching Competitors
- Producing reports
- Websites updates
- Social Media
- Google AdWords
- E commerce Website Updates
- Understanding analytics
- Content / Media Productions
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Creative writing skills
- Good understanding of social media
- The ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Strong desire to learn
- Passion for Marketing and Healthcare
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
37.5 hours per week. [daily hours will be confirmed upon interview]
- Progression opportunities
- Increase in salary based on performance
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.