Xbite has more than a decade of experience in online retail! They started out in 2004 as just a single eBay store, and today Xbite has 25 custom created sites serving different domestic and international markets.
If you have a passion for Digital Marketing, and can see yourself working alongside a team of Marketing enthusiasts this could be the role for you. If successful, your duties would include Assisting with managing the company social media, creation of promotions and campaigns, and analysing customer data.
Located in Chesterfield, Xbite operates from a modern office with transport links nearby and onsite parking.
For more information about the company please visit their website: http://www.xbite.co.uk/
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Assisting with the management of the company social media profiles
- Creating digital content to be shared across company social and email channels
- Assisting with the creation of promotions and campaigns via the companies CMS
- Assist with the management of affiliate programs
- Use data to gain insights into website behaviour through analytics
- Responding to customer queries and feedback on social media
- Analyse customer data to provide a more tailored approach to marketing
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by Baltic Apprenticeships and Xbite
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
- Has an interest in marketing
- Have good organisational skills and can pay attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and well-motivated attitude
- Good communicator
- Having an eye for quality and detail
- Minimum grading requirements: GCSE English Language - C, Level 2 Functional Skills English or Adult Literacy
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £4.15 per hour
- £9500 per annum (Lunch allowance included within this)
- Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week
- 20% staff discount across over 40,000 products
- Free lunches
- Chill our room with games consoles for break times
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below document: