Creative Hut, based in Warrington, provides educational services, resources, and training from infants to teens! LEGO are a partner of Creative Hut who gears their training around the future curriculum to ensure every individual is up to date with the latest technologies.
Creative Hut are looking for a confident and motivated individual to be a part of their team and voice their excellent ideas. No two days will be the same, with duties ranging from Live Chat, Google Analytics and much more.
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Google Analytics to report on the impact of digital marketing on-site traffic and conversions
- Working with designers to brief in creative work e.g. ad formats and short-form video clips
- Instagram & Facebook to run paid social media campaigns and to post regular organic content
- Live Chat & Email to manage customer enquiries
- Social Monitoring Tools will be used to measure the impact of social campaigns on audience growth and engagement
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- Photoshop/Adobe experience would be desirable
- Familiar with social media platforms
- Basic knowledge of excel
- Good attitude to work
- Ability to voice their ideas
- Grade 3 in Maths and Grade 4 in English (or equivalent)
Hours, Salary and Benefits:
- Monday - Friday 9.00AM - 5.00PM
- £10700 per annum
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Modern office
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.