Are you a forward-thinking individual looking to start your career in Digital Marketing?
Nectere Limited provides resources to clients so they can provide business to business support, this includes help with marketing, answering phones, admin, purchasing, sales support and much more!
As the apprentice you will be overseeing tasks such as coming up with ideas for campaigns, engaging with customers and maintaining Nectere's social media platforms.
To find out more about Nectere please visit their website: - http://www.nectere.org/
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Working on various marketing Campaigns for both Nectere and their clients
- Engaging with customers on various social media platforms
- Analysing campaign successes
- Working on exciting in-house projects
- Maintaining and uploading content on media platforms
- Creating blogs and news feeds
Full training and support will be provided by Nectere and Baltic Apprenticeships.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to meet deadlines in a pressured environment
- Committed to learning new skills
- Self - motivated
- Creative spark - the ability to come up with new ideas
- Great communication skills
- GCSE Maths Grade 3 & GCSE English Grade 4 or Level 2 Functional skills in both
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Monday - Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM (Friday 5:00PM)
- £10,400 Per annum
- 20 days Holiday + bank holidays
- EAP helpline
- Coffee shop/ Staff canteen on site
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below document: