Are you keen to become a Digital Marketing Apprentice? Green Supplier are looking for a creative Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their rapidly growing team of experts.
Green Supplier are a customer based energy supplier located in Central Newcastle who want to modernise the energy market and integrate advanced technologies to change the way customers view and manage their energy. Green Supplier are committed to being green with 100% of the electricity they supply being clean renewable sources from within the UK.
Roles & Responsibilities (Will include but not limited to):
- Working with the team to create unique marketing campaigns
- Post organically across all social media channels
- Report on interactions and how we can improve
- Analyse analytic data for reports
- Writing small content pieces
Full training and support will be provided throughout your Apprentice-ship by Baltic Apprenticeships and Green Suppliers.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Passion for social media advertising
- Passion for SEO
- Passion for creating blogs
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- A minimum of Grade 3 in Maths and Grade 4 in English Language, or equivalent is required for this role.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £10,000 Per annum
- Monday -Friday 9am till 5pm
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Friday- Project work of your choice to increase your knowledge.
- Choice of computer when starting
- Uniform provided
- A pension plan with employer contributions
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.