A small website design agency in the Manchester area undergoing growth.
Friendly atmosphere, Friday early finish
Currently seeking an ambitious individual for a Digital Marketing Apprentice,
The candidate will be working with SMEs and will have the opportunity to be directly involved in growing the digital marketing arm of the business.
- Researching and creating SEO/marketing plans for clients
- Managing social media profiles
- Managing PPC/Adwords accounts
- Content writing
- Working directly with clients
- An understanding of business
- Eagerness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Undertaking responsibility
- Creative thinking
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Monday -Thursday - 9am-5:30pm and Friday - 9am-1:30pm / 36.5hrs per week.
As this is a growing business, you will be given a real opportunity to make your mark and opinions and ideas listened to throughout your apprenticeship. Then, on successful completion of the apprenticeship, you’ll have the opportunity to forge a successful career.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.