We specialise in providing a wide variety of products and services to our customers, everything from stationery to office furniture.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Marketing Apprentice to join our dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual who is looking to advance their career in marketing and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
- Managing Company marketing activities, including email marketing and blogs, ensuring posts are SEO-focused, and understand Google Analytics
- Generating content for Company social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Creating exciting content for both internal and external communications and promotional materials, including a quarterly newsletter
- Liaising with external designers and web developers to improve our two websites and online ordering platform
- Working with the Sales Team to help create lead opportunities and covert these to sales
Desired skills we will be looking for you to have / develop:
- IT and social media
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- The ability to think strategically and creatively
- Copywriting and design skills in order to produce marketing materials for both print and online
- Analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns
- Drive and self-motivation and a flexible approach to work
- Teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships
- Hard working
- Have good people skills
- 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths at C Grade (4) or equivalent.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.