Our business lies in the hire and sales of high-quality Two Way Radios, and an expert design and installation of complex Two Way Radio solutions.
Apex was established in 1990 in Newcastle upon Tyne.
In 2015, we opened offices in Cardiff to cater for ever-expanding business needs in Wales and the South of England.
In 2018, we opened an office in Teesside to deal with expanding business in the area.
Apex provides Two Way Radio communications solutions across the whole business spectrum, and in the fast-moving world of today’s business, Two Way Radio communications play a crucial role in the safety and welfare of people.
- To support the firm’s goals by generating revenue and growing the profitability of the business.
- To work with both internal and external stakeholders of the business to develop and implement the firm’s strategic Sales & Marketing plan to optimise sales generation and client retention levels and to develop new markets and segments.
- Development, implementation and ownership of the firm’s strategic PR activity to develop brand recognition, professional reputation and effectiveness of the firm within niches areas, the local market and community.
- To proactively develop new Partner accounts in line with agreed business development plans by demonstrating excellent business development and sales skills whilst promoting the firm.
- To support other teams within the company in achieving their sales goals.
- To enhance the professional image, reputation and effectiveness of the firm.
- Able to get on with others and be a team player
- Team orientated
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent face to face communicator
- Able to manage product portfolios
- Able to raise and discuss opinions and ideas
- Clear focus on high quality and business profit
- Able to build effective client relationships
- Enjoys accountability
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
£11,000 - £13,000 per annum.
9am - 5pm, 5 days a week / 35hrs per week.
Prospect to become a permanent member of the team upon successfully completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.