Are you passionate about Digital Marketing?
Big Home Shop is a group of companies that are at the top of their niche, offering a wide variety of products ranging from: Garden furniture, tools and outdoor living products to Rehab & Fitness, physiotherapy products. You will be working in a team that are passionate about great products and delivering real value for money. Could you see yourself working here?
Located in Padiham you will develop your skills and knowledge through a range of exciting tasks, all while gaining supreme support and mentoring from all the staff at Big Home Shop.
If you are looking to develop your knowledge and build a career in Marketing, please don’t hesitate to apply!
Roles & Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assist with the daily management of paid search accounts
- Partake in content writing and social media updates
- Undertake SEO campaigns
- Photography of products and product creation
- Use campaign management tools in order to create effective digital marketing campaigns
- Come up with campaign ideas, researching keywords, testing and analysing competitors
- Analyse campaign performance and report on results
All of the below are beneficial but not essential; Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Willingness to learn
- Use your own initiative
- Understanding of social media and SEO would be beneficial
- Attention to detail
- Have a creative mindset and ability to share ideas
- A minimum of Grade 3 in Maths and Grade 4 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £14,000 Per Annum
- Monday to Friday (40 hrs per week)
- 8:30 AM till 5 PM (Flexi-time available 7.30AM - 6PM)
- 24 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Staff Discount on products
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.