Based on the outskirts of Derby, there is a welcoming company that are now looking for a passionate individual to join their team as a Digital Marketing Apprentice!
Working in a small marketing team, one of whom only recently finished a Digital Marketing Apprenticeship, you will receive fantastic levels of support! With easy access to public transport links, there is also car parking for those who drive.
Salary, Hours & Benefits
- £8775 per annum
- Monday to Thursday 8.30 am - 5 pm and Friday 8.30 am - 4 pm
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Year-End Bonus potential
- Quarterly Socials and Get-Togethers
- There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and being supported by the rest of the team, your daily duties and responsibilities will include, but are not necessarily limited to the following;
- Creating conversation with clients through Social Media platforms
- Copywriting and blog creation
- Targeting campaigns
- Market and Competitor research
- Managing Business to Business and Business to Consumer marketing
Full support and guidance will be provided by both the employer and training provider throughout the apprenticeship.
Desired Skills & Competencies
- Ability to use all social media platforms
- Good Communication Skills both written and verbal
- Blog writing experience would be beneficial
- Passion for developing a career in Digital Marketing
- Eager and Enthusiastic to learn
Why choose an Apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships are a great way to get the qualifications and experience needed to start your career. Combining technical training with work experience, becoming an apprentice is the first step to a recognised career path. The digital sector will only continue to grow and an apprenticeship with Baltic will enable you to join this diverse, fast-moving and exciting industry, putting you at the forefront of tomorrow's world. If you're ready to earn more, start your apprenticeship with Baltic Training today, apply below.
Baltic Apprenticeships is one of the only apprenticeship training providers that offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Residency eligibility applies to this vacancy. You must be a British or European Economic Area (EEA) citizen and have been resident in the UK or EEA country for the past 3 years.