Stanley Villa Farm offers 24 cosy camping pods, surrounded by stunning countryside and with access to a beautiful clear fishing lake. Perfect for families or groups to get away from the city and to be at one with nature.
- Social Media
- Search engine optimisation and pay-per-click
- Google analytics
- E-mail Marketing
- Content creation
- Web Design
Desirable skills and personal qualities:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written communication is essential
- Experience with social media platforms
- Experience with Photoshop or similar creative software
- Due to the location a driving license and your own transport would be advantageous but it not essential
- Able to work as part of a team, but also able to use your own initiative
- Organise, with a keen eye for detail
At least 5 GSCE’s, including English and Maths at GCSE grade C (grade: 9-4) or above.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.