At Holistic recruiters we offer extremely flexible and affordable staff for care homes or on a domiciliary basis and Hospitals around the Essex county and London. All of our care and support workers are level 2 and 3 NVQ qualified with at least 2 years caring experience. Every care and support worker we have will be trained in many skills involved with health and social care, this involves professional handling and moving of patients, dementia care and learning difficulties. We take pride in the wide skill range of every individual carer, and their high ethical code.
The candidate should be someone who enjoys using social media and has a knowledge of using hashtags, increasing followers and engaging with followers for both Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram. They must be creative and always think of new ways to bring products and services to the market as well as managing Holistic Recruiters websites.
Duties / Main responsibilities include:
- Overseeing and managing all content, promotions and other digital projects
- Developing and monitoring campaigns across the board
- Working with the Director to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance
- Writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns
- Making videos and processing it on media platforms
- Customer services skills
- Team Work
- IT Skills
- Problem solving
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiasm and personal drive
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A to C, including Maths and English.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm with 30mins for lunch.
Potential to be offered a full-time role at the end of the apprenticeship period.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.