Are you an aspiring Digital Marketer looking for a unique opportunity to start your career?
In Demand Music are a music production & events management based in Wallasey. Situated in a music studio setting, the team organise events from music festivals to alternative workout classes, as well as producing music for some well-known artists.
Thanks to continued growth and success, they are now excited to recruit for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their team. This opportunity is one of a kind and they are looking for somebody with a passion for music and the drive to succeed.
Could you be the person they are looking for?
You can find more information about In Demand Music please visit their website -
- Manage and organise content for a variety of social media platforms
- Meet with the digital marketing specialist and managers when building email campaigns
- Compose copy for websites, social media and Google ads
- Reporting on client's ads and keeping line manager informed of updates
- Build structure ads on Google, social media and more.
Full support and guidance will be provided by both the employer and training provider throughout the apprenticeship.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Passion for Digital Marketing
- Passion for Music
- Creative with excellent communication skills
- Eager to learn and get involved
- Experienced with Adobe Suite (including Photoshop)
- Videography experience would be beneficial but not essential
- A minimum of Grade 3 in Maths and Grade 4 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Monday - Friday
- 9:00 until 16:00 or 10:00 until 17:00
- £9,100 per annum
- 20 days holiday including bank holidays
- Access to event tickets
- Free parking onsite
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch!
Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!