Located in Wakefield, Universal Skills Group are proud to have supported over 1,500 learners on their journey into the electric and smart metering industry and are now looking for an enthusiastic and motivated apprentice to join their expert team!
If you have a passion for Digital Marketing, you could be the perfect fit for this role! If successful, your duties would include social media management, content creation and front-end maintenance.
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Manging the businesses social media platforms
- Assisting with front-end website maintenance
- Working closely with the Advertising department on Marketing strategies
- Assist with the creation and editing of social media content and blog writing
- Provide support for customer enquiries
- Undertaking any other relevant duties that may arise
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by Baltic Apprenticeships and Universal Skills Group.
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
- A genuine passion for Digital Marketing is essential
- Due to the location of the role a driving licence would be desired
- Content creation experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Proactive and willing to learn on the apprenticeship and the job
- A minimum of Grade 3 in Maths and Grade 4 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £9,750 per year
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Social events with colleagues
- Engaging and supportive environment
- Excellent support provided
- Free on-site parking
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.