Based in Warwickshire, Melt Creative is an award-winning design and automation agency. They have featured in ActiveCampaign, elitebusiness, content X10 and many more!
Melt Creative is now looking for an apprentice with a creative flair to join their tight-knit friendly team. As the apprentice, you will be overseeing internal marketing campaigns, paid advertising and SEO.
Roles & Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge
- Managing internal market campaigns
- Tracking and reporting adverts
- Creating Content for Company Website
- Dealing with paid advertising
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Excellent English skills
- Interested in SEO and PPC
- Good Portfolio of work - Beneficial
- Passion for Social Media
- Confident & Outgoing
- Creative and has Fresh ideas
- Has an interest in the company products
- Grade 3 in Math’s and Grade 4 in English GCSE or Level 2 Functional skills
- £12,000 Per Annum
- 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (37.5 Hours Per Week)
- 20 Days Holiday Entitlement + Bank Holidays
- Birthday Off
- Quarterly staff event
- Christmas Party
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.