Do you have a passion for Digital Marketing? Well, this could be the role for you...
EnviroSystems is a British family business that produces cutting-edge solutions for farmers, including recycled, hygienic livestock bedding and industry-leading slurry and silage inoculants. You will be working in a team that is passionate and supportive along with taking pride in their work. Can you still see yourself working here?
Located in Preston you will work alongside a team of four highly skilled people working on a range of exciting tasks, all while gaining excellent mentoring throughout your apprenticeship.
If you are looking to develop your knowledge and build a career in Marketing, please don't hesitate to apply!
Roles & Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Updating the company's social media and management tools.
- Working on email and text campaigns using tools such as Mailchimp.
- Dealing with enquiries from clients and the general public.
- Getting involved with digital photography.
- Making sure that the company website is updated.
- Creating rich content for campaigns and social media posts.
All of the below are beneficial but not essential; Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Hootsuite, WordPress, and Mailchimp would be beneficial
- Interest in photography and videography (YouTube) is desirable
- Use your own initiative
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Have a creative mind-set and ability to share ideas
- A minimum of Grade 3 in Maths and Grade 4 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £11,440 Per Annum
- Monday to Friday (40 hrs per week)
- 8:30 AM till 5 PM
- 23 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.