Randstad are an Automotive Aftersales company based in Cramlington NE23 1WH. We are a well-established family company with a well-earned reputation for quality products and great customer service. One of the Company's main Products is TerraClean, a process for removing Carbon from car engines.
There are bus routes within 10 minutes’ walk from the surrounding towns.
We are a highly experienced distributor of workshop consumables, parts and certain garage equipment to automotive professionals in the UK aftermarket. From our purpose built £1.5 million Head Office & Warehouse facilities we supply throughout the United Kingdom on a next day basis & throughout Europe by courier.
Trading since 1975, with a customer base of over 3000 UK companies, Randstad are proud to represent many global leading brands e.g. NGK & Valeo as well as providing high quality, price competitive, alternatives for many of the fastest moving consumables used in garage workshops.
If you want to find out more about us, please go to our website: http://www.randstadltd.co.uk/
Your main role will be to assist the social media and marketing team with all their admin duties and to learn from them. This role is ideally suited to someone looking for that foot in the door to pursue a career in Social Media and Marketing.
- Complete all admin involved in campaigns such as contacting clients, booking events, confirmations and gathering feedback
- Using Word to help creating posts for the media team
- Helping Manage Social media interest groups by answering queries
- Helping Manage customer social media pages via administrative duties
- Record keeping
- Data entry
- Any other administrative duties involved in the team
- SEO & PPC
Requirements and prospects:
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to learn and listen
- Confident on the phone
- Very enthusiastic
- Maths and English A/9-C/4 and A-levels of any subject
- Possibility of a full-time job
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.