If you're interested in Digital Marketing, this is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career with an industry leading company who values their staff progression.
As a multi-skilled media company, Digital Tree Media have a history of delivering ground breaking projects in Video, Event and Software production and have worked in collaboration with big hitters such as Microsoft, GAME and Minecraft in the past.
With a growing clientele and a first class brand to represent, they are now looking to grow their supportive team through the addition of a Digital Marketing Apprentice. Could you be the person they are looking for?
You can find out more about Digital Tree Media here: https://digitaltreemedia.co.uk/
Roles & Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Reviewing and understanding Google Analytics
- Creating and updating social media posts across Instagram and Twitter
- Creating video content
- Digital asset creation
- Using Adobe suite to create attractive infographics
Full support and guidance will be provided by both Baltic Apprenticeship and Digital Tree Media throughout your time on the apprenticeship.
Desired Quality, Skills & Knowledge
- Passion for the gaming industry
- Knowledge of Adobe suite would be beneficial
- Creative and adaptive to new technology
- Any basic knowledge of video creation would be beneficial
- Motivated, confident and driven to succeed
- A minimum of a 4 or equivalent in English Language
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm
- £10,725 Per Annum
- 20 days + Bank holidays
- Additional training available
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Funding & Eligibility criteria:
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below document: