We are an award winning Top Tier Legal 500 Law Firm based in Slough. Our Solicitors believe in the traditions of the law whilst moving with the times. Our approach is to treat our clients in the same manner that we would want to be treated. Our business is therefore as much a commercial model as a professional practice, built on our four square foundations: Vision, passion business excellence, effective teamwork and sound advice.
- Social media upkeep -- Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Content planning and creation -- Blogging, flyers, posters
- Email marketing -- Newsletters
- Social Videography -- vblogs, filming, editing
- Website upkeep -- WordPress, Html, CSS, SEO
- Marketing planning and analytical reporting
- Undertake graphic work and design
- Create and utilise video content
- Create and utilise photographic content
- Good command of the English language to enable proof-reading
- Artistic flair
- the ability to think outside the box
5 GCSE's, A*-C grade including Maths and English.
Full time opportunity within the business if successful on the apprenticeship programme.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency -ESFA-, an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area -EEA- for the last 3 consecutive years.