We're local and established, having been delivering World Class business coaching to SMEs across Berkshire and South Oxfordshire for over 10 years. We invest in our team's personal development so everyone is coached and mentored to unlock their potential. We are a growing business so there will be career opportunities for those who display great potential; our purpose is to help entrepreneurs build better lives and businesses by unlocking their potential to take their businesses to the next level of growth; we do this by helping business owners increase their profits, build stronger teams and develop their business to ultimately work without them; We're an active part of ActionCOACH, the World’s #1 Business Coaching company.
- Increasing brand awareness through social media platforms
- Generating leads through social media platforms
- Creating email templates and landing pages
- Running Email Campaigns
- Support with designing online marketing campaigns to help promote the business
- Event creation and management
- Update and amend company website
- Producing and updating information lists / customer data etc.
- Admin duties where required
- Keenness to begin a career in the Digital Marketing Sector – because you know it is the future!
- Keen to learn and loves digital marketing
- A hard worker – you’ve demonstrated this in everything you do
- Works at a fast pace AND takes the time to be thorough when required
- IT savvy – of course you are, you’re a digital native!
- Highly motivated – because you know that working intelligently will build you a great future
- Genuine and honest - that's because integrity is important to you;
Desired Qualifications: 5 GCSE's A*-C, including Maths and English
Future Prospects & Benefits:
- The opportunity to become a full-time, permanent member of staff at completion of apprenticeship
- World Class training coaching, training and mentoring from some of the UK's top business coaches to help you develop your skills and unlock your potential;
- Learning and earning your marketing qualification along with real life, hands-on involvement in company marketing that actually makes a difference
- Access to some of the best international business minds, speakers, coaches and business seminars;
- Lovely working environment and offices (with free on-site parking) very close to Reading.
- 20 days paid holiday per annum rising by one day for every year’s service up to 25 days.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.