Our company understands the pressures fleet managers face. Not only can we help you cut costs we can help manage your risk, ensure vehicle and driver compliance and improve the efficiency of your fleet. Our fleet management and telematics systems are designed and built in-house, here in the UK, tailored to your individual needs and budget. So when you call customer support, you’ll be talking to the people who actually designed and built it.
In this role, an apprentice will complete a Digital Marketing Level 3 apprenticeship, and will have the opportunity to gain important skills and experiences.
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will be responsible for providing assistance and support to the Sales & Marketing Teams. A key part of the role will be raising Sales Orders and helping to organise Networking Events and Exhibitions. There will be a requirement to manage the Company Social Media requirements and work alongside an outsourced PR Company.
Additionally, the successful candidate will be trained in first line management of service calls, and will work closely with first and second line customer support teams.
• Responsible for providing sales admin support for the Sales Team
• Ensure accurate entry of Sales Order Documentation, which includes Sales Orders and Vehicle Installation Sheets
• Responsible for helping with the set up and organization of marketing events including OWL Roadshows, Exhibitions and Events
• Ensure each part of the organization process is followed on a timely basis, paying attention to accuracy
• Responsible to manage Social Media Accounts with an outsourced PR Company
• Book regular review meetings to work to a timely schedule for social media campaigns in line with events and exhibitions
• Responsible for the liaison with the Accounts Department to assure accurate and timely invoicing and raising of PO’s [All invoices are raised on a timely basis and paid within terms]
• Booking Flights, Hotels for Business Partners speaking at Exhibitions & Events [Ensure all travel arrangements are booked to pre-stated requirements specified by Speaker]
Desired qualities, skills and experience:
- Ability to work autonomously
• Commercial aware
• Strong communicator – verbal
• Strong communicator – written
• Must use own initiative
• Accurate data entry skills
• Escalation – Ability to understand skill and ability limitations, as well as engage with other team members where appropriate to address requirements
• Personal organisation
• Time management
• Adaptable to change
• Team player
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Monday – Friday, 9am - 5.30pm. 37.5 hrs per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
Benefits of The Role:
• Free onsite parking
• Working in a fast-paced technology environment
• 23 days’ holiday (excluding bank holidays)
• The Business fully supports apprentices - have taken on many apprentices from QA Ltd
• Small casual dress code
• Great company to work for
• Apprenticeship Progression
Apprentices are given the opportunity to consider working in various departments of the company once the apprenticeship has been completed.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.