Are you an aspiring Digital Marketer and looking to start your career with the UK's #1 Provider of responsive web and e-commerce sites?
Since 1999 Freestart PLC have been offering online marketing solutions to companies throughout the UK and Europe. With over 20,000 customers, they support businesses by providing the tools they need for a successful online presence. From websites to mobile apps, even SEO.
Thanks to a period of growth, they are looking to grow their marketing team by introducing a passionate, creative and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Apprentice.
Could you be the person they are looking for?
Visit their website to find out more about the company:
- Liaising with clients around different marketing projects
- Managing client's social media profiles
- Content creation for various channels
- Liaising with content writers and freelancers
- Using a variety of different online tools to support marketing activity
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of how to navigate and use social media e.g. Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Passionate about Digital Marketing
- Ability to listen and learn from other professionals
- Grade 4, GCSE Grade C or Functional Skills Level 2 in English Language is required for this role
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Monday- Friday 9AM-5PM
- £9,750 per annum
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank holidays
- Ongoing in-house training
- Company social events throughout the year
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch!
Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!