This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company providing digital marketing support for the company. You will be working for...A digital marketing company with a dedicated team of marketing professionals specialising in content creation, search engine optimisation and e-commerce.You will also be working through an award winning, Ofsted outstanding apprenticeship from QA - 94% go onto full-time jobs.
Buzz Agency believe in helping our clients with creative marketing, design and digital solutions, we’re passionate about what we do, intense on delivering answers, cool on the latest designs and inventive on technology trends. You will be part of a creative forward-thinking digital team who love developing innovative websites for an array of different clients.
- Identifying popular properties and topics to post on the groups social media platforms
- Preparing social media posts
- Preparing and delivering social media schedules on a weekly basis
- Attending social media workshops and feeding back following the workshop
- Analysing results from posts
- Sending out targeted email campaigns
- Able to think of interesting and engaging content
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Be able to work towards (and keep) deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn new skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office & Excel is desirable but not essential.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
GBP 14,500 per annum
28 days annual leave including public holidays
Future Career Progression:
Potential to grow within the team, taking on new tasks and benefiting from further training into IT Important Information
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.