Currently seeking an ambitious individual to join the Marketing team as an Digital Marketing apprentice for an exciting, young business who are launching an App.
- Start with a 12 month Digital marketing apprenticeship, consisting of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search- SEO and PPC, Design, Google Analytics, Social Media and image and video editing.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to support all Digital Marketing activities for the company
- Undertake the DM activities to our Business and Marketing plans
- Monitoring all social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Developing creative ideas and content to promote the company on all social media
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop and expand our planned online marketing plans to enhance the Brand, promote the company to achieve and enhance profit making objectives and goals
- Review and monitor the activities of all influencers and bloggers to ensure they are effective and comply with the company’s requirementsPromoting the App’s benefits to media, TV, Politicians and groups of interest
- Develop Content/Copy for our promotions
- Writing interesting blogs to promote on all digital channels including website and social media accounts
- Execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Help Design, build and maintain our social media presenceAlong with Marketing Manager, develop new and creative growth strategies
- Contribute to Digital Marketing campaigns, including web, APP, SEO/SEM, email, social and display (print) advertising
- Enthusiam for social media and digital marketing Ambitions to work within a Digital Marketing with a strong work ethic and open to new ideasExcellent communication skills, both written and verbal Ability to work well in a team
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
GBP 3.90 per hour (incremental increased throughout apprenticeship)
Future Career Progression:
A salary review is subject to successful completion of Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.