An established hotel based in Kilmarnock is looking for a passionate and creative individual to join their Marketing team. We are looking for an individual with a passion for social media, creating engaging posts, manage the website and create interesting blogs.
- Start with a 12 month Digital marketing apprenticeship, consisting of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search- SEO and PPC, Design, Google Analytics, Social Media and image and video editing. Manage all the social media channels for the hotel and their restaurant including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Reviews and Pinterest
- Keeping all the hotel's social media channels up to date with photos and videos Growing the hotel's audience instagram audience
- Create engaging marketing material including posters and flyers for different events and to advertise the hotel
- Create interesting blogs about the hotel's upcoming events and trade shows
- Ensuring that all of the in-house marketing material is distributed to all of the sites Using customer feedback from the hotel and events to plan the social media strategy
- Manage the hotel's website and keep it up to date with events and offers
- Enthusiam for social media, photography and digital marketing Ambitions to work within a Digital Marketing or Events position with a strong work ethic and open to new ideas
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal Ability to work well in a team
Monday - Friday09:00 - 17:00
GBP 5.00 per hour Incremental salary increases throughout apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.