Creditas Financial Solutions has grown to become a limited company. We now have offices in Leeds and Edinburgh, which provide brokering services to the motor retail industry and consumers in search of vehicle finance, across the North of England and Scotland.
The Creditas ethos is built around the customer. Our ethical approach concentrates on the best financial solution for each individual. We value honesty and transparency in all that we do, values which ensures that we maintain relationships with reputable banks and lenders.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- Social Media – managing content, campaigns and advertising across digital platforms with a key focus on Facebook. Other platforms could include Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin etc
- Market and Trend Research – demonstrate good methodology conducting market and competitor research to influence the development of strategies
- Content Marketing – writing quality engaging content to generate interest in the business and increase sales
- Email Marketing – creating email marketing campaigns through MailChimp
- Leading to account Management and Customer Service - dealing with customers (internal and external) responding to enquiries digitally, over the phone and face to face where necessary. Also taking briefs from dealerships for use in new digital content and marketing strategy
- Blogging – the creation of blogs and other industry-relevant articles to increase online presence
- Photography and image manipulation – taking and editing professional-looking photographs of new cars for use on digital platforms
- Website management – creating new content for the company website and liaising with the developers of new website(s)
- Analysis and Reporting – using reporting tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Lead generation – helping the sales team follow up leads with prospective customers
Desired skills and knowledge:
- Savvy with social media
- Computer literate
- Up to date with new tech trends and themes
- Basic skills in Photoshop would be advantageous
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Good written English and grammar
- Outgoing personality
- Positive attitude
Desired qualification requirements:
3x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
37.5hrs per week
£3.90 per hour
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.